Click on the image or on the title to access the record in our catalog.
- Once and For All, by Sarah Dessen. Louna’s years working at her mother’s wedding planning business–as well as the tragic end of her first love–have shaped her cynical views on romance, but the arrival of serial-dater Ambrose may start to change Louna’s mind and give her a second chance at love.
- One of Us is Lying, by Karen M. McManus. When the creator of a high school gossip app mysteriously dies in front of four high-profile students, all four become suspects. It’s up to them to solve the case.
- When Dimple Met Rishi, by Sandhya Menon. When Dimple Shah and Rishi Patel meet at a Stanford University summer program, Dimple is avoiding her parents’ obsession with “marriage prospects” but Rishi hopes to woo her into accepting arranged marriage with him.
- Tash Hearts Tolstoy, by Kathryn Ormshee. Fame and success come at a cost for Natasha “Tash” Zelenka when she creates the web series “Unhappy Families,” a modern adaptation of Anna Karenina–written by Tash’s eternal love Leo Tolstoy.
- Perfect Ten, by L. Philips. Sam Raines performs a love spell with his Wiccan best friend after breaking up with the only other gay guy at school and finds himself pursued by three seemingly perfect suitors.
- Here Lies Daniel Tate, by Cristin Terrill. A young runaway is welcomed into the arms of an affluent family after he takes on the identity of the family’s missing son, Daniel, only to slowly realize that the family knows more about Daniel’s disappearance than they are letting on.