This October has been a time for change at the Rodgers Memorial Library. We have a new teen services librarian at the desk (yours truly) and as we look ahead to the new things coming down the pipe, it’s also a good time to look back at what we’ve added to the collection. Now, because of the volume of items and their popularity, this is by no means an exhaustive list. We’re also planning on doing a summary like this every week when new materials are added, so stay tuned!
We’ve received a variety of nonfiction books on varied topics, including shuttle spacecrafts, 3-D Printing (paving the way for our soon-to-be-here 3-D Printer!), and the brain.
Click on the title or the image to access the record in our catalog. (Books are listed below alphabetically by author’s last name.)
- The Brain and Spinal Cord in 3D, by Jack Becker and Chris Hayhurst
- The Arab Spring, by Valerie Bodden
- Information Technology (STEM in Current Events series), by John Csiszar
- 3-D Printing, by Hal Marcovitz
- Black Ops and Other Special Missions of the U. S. Navy Seals, by Simone Payment
- Black Ops and Other Special Missions of the U. S. Air Force Combat Control Team, by Peter Ryan
- Strategic Inventions of the Vietnam War, by Cathleen Small
- Shuttles and Space Missions (Discoveries in Space Science series); Giles Sparrow, Judith John, and Chris McNab, eds.