Yeah, I know school is out, and you’re all done with reading books that sound like assignment reading. But these are cool, and they’re brandy-new, and they deal with personal challenges facing teens of all stripes, including body image, LGBT issues, and substance abuse. So check ’em out, and learn something new that juuuuuust might affect your outlook and attitude.
As always, books are alpha by author. Click on the title to access the record in our catalog.
- Teens and Substance Abuse / Peggy J. Parks
- Teens, Sports, and Exercise / Peggy J. Parks
- Teens and Body Image / Christine Wilcox
- Teens and LGBT Issues / Christine Wilcox
- Teens, Nutrition, and Dieting / Christine Wilcox